Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overseeing the kingdom:

The day we brought him home:

His face is really maturing, that's what I notice the most about him. I need to get photos of him sitting so you can see his size. He's 25 lbs, and such a doll!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phoebe is his mom. Who's Tanner's mom and dad? - I know you got Tanner from Di too.....

Phoebe:

ETA: Tejas is his dad:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awwww look how fleecy he is! I LOVE his coat!

I can't believe how much he has changed....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See edited post above :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Lynn,
Dex is darling! Isn't it amazing how they change? Face - body - fur - color .... But the sweet (most times) personality remains. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
OMG, Dexter is soooooo HANDSOME, I'm so proud :D Thanks Lynn for posting these.

I want to tell everyone that I sold my last puppy yesterday :cry: I will have no more puppies. Most of you know the problems I have had with my back this past year and it has been a very difficult decision for me to make but it was inevitable. I have LOVED every minute and everyday that I have raised these wonderful animals and I will always have a Doodle in my life :)

I will still be lurking on the forum and will throw in my 2 cents worth from time to time so I am not going anywhere. I will be updating my profile and my signature will be changed to Di & Archie, just so you know who I will be :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't you DARE go anywhere, Di!!! I hope your back improves, that stinks....

With you 'retiring', the doodle world is losing a wonderful, caring breeder. I feel so lucky that I found you when I did. I can imagine how you feel, Diane....but, keep in mind this great saying: Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened.

Bless you, Di!!!

Also, I just wanted to throw in one more photo of Dex and me to show his relative size. PLEASE ignore the state of my kitchen, we're doing some work in it... :oops:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Thank you Lynn, that is soooo sweet :)

You won't be able to lift Dexter like that in another month, WOW!!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG he's a teddy bear!! I want to squeeze him! And its nice to "see" you!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hold him while you can Lynn ... Di is right, all of a sudden there is no way to pick him. I almost pulled my back out one day trying to get Ebbe in the car. :shock: She 'helps' now by putting up her two front paws. :?

But it is a darling picture and your kitchen looks fine ... I know what you're going through. The six to seven week remodel of our lower level is on week NINE with at least two weeks to go! :?

I have a picture of the sauna on the door going down just to remind us of what will be, but my Marc is getting antsy. Can't imagine this going on in a kitchen. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
debbildog said:
And its nice to "see" you!
...and when are we gonna "see" YOU Kristin darling?????? :lol:

I know what you're going through. The six to seven week remodel of our lower level is on week NINE with at least two weeks to go! Confused

I have a picture of the sauna on the door going down just to remind us of what will be, but my Marc is getting antsy. Can't imagine this going on in a kitchen. Good Luck!
Thanks for the nice words and the encouragement, Mary. It's taking FOR-E-V-E-R......

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
A picture of ME? They don't exist - there is a reason I'm always behind the camera!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
debbildog said:
A picture of ME? They don't exist - there is a reason I'm always behind the camera!
NOT ACCEPTABLE.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Lynn--he is a doll baby!

Diane--don't you dare just check in now and then! You might not be an active breeder but we (us non breeders) rely sooo much on your experience! We really have and will continue to look to you for help and advice. Thanks for all you have given us and and all you will keep giving us!!

I feel for you and your back issues. My husband is a general contractor and time has taken a great toll on his body. His dr wants him to have surgery on his shoulders (both) so he is trying to get as much work done as possible before that happens--not smart!

Diane and Dakota

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
annieG said:
Niki was his mom and Zeke was his pop :)
Zeke is Phoebe's dad, so that makes Tanner and Dexter/Sandy.....???? 2nd cousins??? Great aunt/nephews?? DIANE, HELP!! :shock:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts