Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok by now most of you know SDRUDGE was here this weekend with Cacao and her hubby and left today to bring Beau home with them :D

Here's the real scoop ...I warned Samantha i'd tell you all about this hahaa
I once wrote the article" Pffft -Over Here " which was on Max's SBD's that could clear a room out in10 seconds flat.

WELL am I EVER Glad I had a REFILL 1/2gallon bottle of FABREEZE on hand. Cacao a 20lb min doodle was laying one SBD after another
I mean we all ran out of the room every time...it got so bad I handed Cacao's parents their own bottle of Fabreeze and I had my own as well hahhahahaaaaaaaaa

Here's some pics of the little stinker that I did fall in love with even though we did use up much Fabreeze and beat Max by a mile in the SBD department hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cacao a sweet little stinker 8) :lol:

Ready, Aim, and Fire :lol:

Cacao retraining BEAU on Table Surfing :shock:

The flying nun's lost lost relative :wink:

Follow the Leader
[/

Mini Doodle Romp in the backyard

[/b]

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Great pictures Annmarie! Wow, a doodle rainbow of colors! :D In the follow the leader picture it looks like you're preparing for a huge bonfire, maybe for July 4th? Can we come roast marshmallows? :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I do have to say i don't know if it was just Cacao. I think it was Max....((((LOL)))) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
You know she was always in the room when it happened, (so was my husband 2, so it could have been him 2.) J/K it was Cacao she was a BIG stinker this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts