Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kidding!! Look at these faces.........

Jonah is on a diet and other two are accomplices!! Jonah's food has been cut done to 1 cup of food in the morning and 1 cup at night. His treats have been drastically reduced also. He is @ 100# right now. Since the diet started last week, he has more energy and has been playing much better and more often with the other two.

Yesterday, I came home to a disassembled and empty treat jar. Today I came home to an almost empty trash can and paper scattered through out the house!! :shock: :shock: Sorry.....no pictures.....I was a little miffed! They have never been in the trash before (and never will again....booby trap will be set!! :roll: )

I believe Jonah is the main culprit, but by the debris found in Miko's kennel.....she is no angel!! Jonah has not been thrilled with this so called diet, but it is for his own good.....poor little jello ribs!!

PS: You all know I could NEVER part with these precious little PITA's!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
BUAHAHAHAH!!! Look at the expression on Jonah's FACE!!! I can't say that I blame him... I would do the same thing if someone put me on a diet, even if it were for my own good!!! Not saying you shouldn't have him on a diet, just that I don't blame him!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE have you no heart ? no shame? if you look closely POOR JONAH is sad and not happy with being on a diet. poor baby!!

now what kind of boobby trap you set? heh heh heh This will be a good one to hear about hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Those doodles of yours are sooooooooooo precious!!! GREAT pic

PS the INTRUDER KNOCKED OVER GARBAGE, miko rumor and jonah were trying to straighten up but you came home too early

G

·
I agree w/Annmarie! It was an intruder!!!

Poor baby is gonna starve to death with only one cup of food!!!

Jonah~
Come to NC and I'll share my food with you!
Woof
Maya

Jonah~
I'm sure you are very nice but I don't share food with anyone! Maya does those cause she shares with me all the time.
Woof
Sadie

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Jonah I'm so sorry Daddy has cut your food supply down, NOT fair !! Maybe he will start letting you have some carrots to make up for less treats?????

Hi to Miko and Rumor

Love Annabelle

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Jonah...I feel your pain...been trying to loose a few my self. Not fun to be cut back on the vittles.

What I don't get is we are cut back on our food but then we are expected to exercise more... :roll:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yep, intruder...and the dogs were just trying to clean up...but you got to them before they could take care of it all. (What do you put in that garbage, anyway? Chicken???)

Poor Jonah! I think he is perfect! Ya know, some guys are just big boned!

I say, feed the boy! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Poor babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They need food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get out the veggies and fruit then ya big meanie..............

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Yup.....those 3 look like trouble!!!
I had a little fatty years back. The vet told me to feed her her dog food in the morning & then give her steamed Broccolli, cauliflower & chopped celery at dinner time. She said if she didn't eat the vegi's at night, she wasn't really hungry.....worth a try!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE ...Please bring Jonah and leave him here with me. Remember how Peanut had to lose 10lbs without starving and did. I'll treat him well and spoil him rotten and make him look happy again

G

·
Bwahahaha!
Jonah: "I'm warning you Dad, I am NOT a happy camper!"
Miko: "Yeah Dad, that is soooooooo not fair!"
Rumor: "Yep, what they said!"
:lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
You're right! Look at those faces!!!
They want FOOD!!!.......and they're so darn cute!!
As far as good treats........I always cut zucchini slices and asparagus and have it on hand. Many dogs love these treats! My Springer got to a point where he turned up his nose at anything but zucchini...hahahaha!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think it's the rule that if your dogs diet, you have to too...Ha ha.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Jonah my buddy!!! Don't be too sad..maybe your Dad will buy you treats like my Mom gets..the vet told her that Miss Piggy had to lose weight....so Mom bought 'Charlie Bears'.....little tiny treats that we get when we come in the house..maybe one or two a piece..even tho it's not a steak dinner, we're still happy cause we got something, which was the vets whole point!!! :wink:
Raleigh

Dearest Jonah, I know exactly what you are going thru..can you imagine my Mom calling me Miss Piggy??? She's not exactly 'Twiggy' herself!!! :roll: :roll: Hahahahaha..anyway, you know I love you no matter how big or thin you are!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Molly

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
JONAH, remember how my mom called me PORKY? and i'd still come running to her? :roll: well I got to eat enough food but she mixed in Canidae Overweight formula. Come to my house, you get Canidae and still can have treats of REAL FOOD WITHOUT STARVING but you might be here a while. you lose 1 lb a week at 1st then goes down to 3/4lb etc

BUT Max and I will keep you also in doodle runs and wrestling matches.
NOTE: my mom said tell your dad to give her steel mesh for her leather furniture and rugs so you wont be tempted to PROTECT THEM from Intruders.

sincerely
Princess Peanut

ps ON Friday's mom takes us for ice cream cones you can have dietic one :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So......this morning I found a dead bird, grabbed it as a low fat snack, and yep you guessed it.....Dad said "drop it!!", and I did. Jeez.......diet's suck!! I think while Dad goes to his meeting today I'm gonna head to Auntie Annmarie's for some good old fashioned home cooking and love!! Two things I ain't been getting lately.....that's for sure!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo hungry!!

Jonah.......

G

·
Oh you poor baby Jonah! I'm sure your daddy still loves you. Maybe after he gets back today we will take you for a ride!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts