Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I had a lady call me she has a 3 month old female Labradoodle that she needs to rehome. She has had all her shots, I'm not sure the exact color but they say Red like a Golden Retreiver. I have heard of the breeder she came from so I can give some basoc info on that as well. If any one is interested I can put you in touch with her for screening. They are located here in Wichita KS area. I'm thinking they at least want what they paid for her, she was a donated puppy so the cost is not high, if she shipped you would have shipping. They can supply pictures but I have none yet. If anyone knows of someone I would really like her to have a good forever home. Email me please know PM [email protected]

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Do you have a photobucket account? You can upload to there, click on the img code under your uploaded picture and then paste in to this message window. Here's a link to their website:

http://photobucket.com/

Example:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
That is an adorable puppy

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nancy I asked that questions before ever posted and agreed to help them. The breeder does not want the pup back and did not offer to help them place it, someone that I sold a puppy to gave them my name and mentioned to them that I might help.

I would take her in myself fortime being but I have a litter due in October and not knowing anymore than I do don't want to put my dogs and pups at risk.

Still need to post a picture but still cant get to my site and can't seem to get shutterfly address to work. :(

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Oooooh! I am SO glad we are no where near Kansas! She is darling!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is a pretty little thing and has some training started also. Housebreaking, sit, down, and a few other things. She would be adeal for someone wanted a started pup.

The lady that has her trains for Service Dogs, she trains all her own dogs and horses..

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Linda, it is so nice of you to help out!
The pup looks beautiful...(I'll know better when my old eyes can see a larger picture! LOL)
Question...do you know why they need to rehome her? If the new owner is a trainer, is there a problem with the pup that a new owner should be aware of?
So sad...so very sad.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No she had gotten another pup from the same breeder and was told they weren't related finds out later they are from the same litter. It really is a long story, but nothing is wrong with the pup that she knows of at this time health or temperament. I think maybe she planned on breeding, just sounds like a strange deal for a breeder to do but from the things I've heard and seen this breeder do doesn't really surprise me.

I would just like to see her be spayed and go to a pet home soon, she deserves that.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I agree with you! The little thing needs a good, loving home.
I hope she finds one soon...and bless you for stepping up to help!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts