Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st.......Debrown, top this one!! hhahahaaa which means you need another doodle or two :wink: cause the crate trick was too easy for you

we didn't realize till Today that we have

ONE DOODLE PER KID Hhahahaaaa
OK on the count of 3 everyone PICK UP a DOODLE
and say CHEESE

GETTING HEAVY NOW hahhahahaa
or is everyone laughing too much?! :D

OOOPS LOST ONE hahhahaha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks SUE .... we laughed so hard , we didn't tell my son Jeffrey that Max weighs 85lbs till AFTER he picked him up :mrgreen:

Here's my son BEFORE the other two picked their doodles up
he's trying hard NOT to let on Max is a bit heavy hahhahaaa
18yr old boys have to save face you know :wink:

and of course Andrew has to show up Jeffrey by picking Max up with ease
even though we did hear MOM HURRY and take our pics NOW ! hahhaaa

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
OK... you got me this time. :) Your boys are good sports to pose holding the doodles! They all look great.

We actually had three dogs for Christmas. My daughter's boyfriend brought his dog and he happily joined in the madness. The pack mentality definitely increases with three of them.

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DebBrown said:
OK... you got me this time. :) Your boys are good sports to pose holding the doodles! They all look great.

Deb
Uh DEB the one on the farthest left side is my daughter!! hahahaa put your glasses back on honey!!!

and i got you this time? Ohhhhhhh come on get another, you can do it! i have total faith in you hahhahahaa

LESLIE...you are sooooooooo right. my son CARRIES peanut around like this EVERY NIGHT!!! peanut eats it up....
Max likes it for a about 30sec
and Beau hahhhaaa see if you can catch him and pick up egg whites--- we swear he's made out of rubber :shock:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
MaxandMe said:
DebBrown said:

Deb
Uh DEB the one on the farthest left side is my daughter!! hahahaa put your glasses back on honey!!!
My apologies! I looked at the pictures then read other posts before coming back and responding. I have a houseful of boys so I'm guilty of a bit of transference.

My husband and one son are always trying to pick up the dogs. Charlie tolerates it but Lucky is not at all happy about it. Joel was doing wheelbarrows with Charlie today (picking up his rear legs) and the poor doodle was not too crazy about that one. It seems the dogs like to be the ones to be wild and crazy - not us humans.

Deb

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annmarie... first and foremost ... your have three beautiful CHILDREN!
You must be so proud!

And secondly .... Peanut .... OMG her face! It's 'put me down NOW!!!! :shock:

Looks like a happy holiday :D :D :D :D !!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gene said:
Those are great.....we only had 5 dogs!! I'll post pictures later...
i'll be waitinggggggggggggg as something tells me MIKO will have some Great expressions :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NOW if i only could get my kids to help entertain the doodles while i finish painting the wall behind the china cabinet hahahhaa

i could bribe my boys with a really good homecooked meal and homemade pies hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa heh heh heh

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Leslie...we just weighed Beau he's 44lbs and omg 21in tall at shoulder :shock: and he has yet to hit 6mos hahhaha

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
What great, FUN pictures!!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
BTW annmarie.......I can't keep track of all the names etc........what is the black doodle's name? I think Bogart might look like him??? That would be awesome!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lindamarie said:
BTW annmarie.......I can't keep track of all the names etc........what is the black doodle's name? I think Bogart might look like him??? That would be awesome!!
Max is black labradoodle,
Peanut
the cream/apricot goldendoodle and
Beau
is the red goldendoodle

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
So ya know.....maybe Bogie will look like Max!! They're ALL gorgeous!! I just can't wait to see what ours will look like. Right now it appears he'll have Max's coat and I can already see that look on his face...lol

Bogie IS getting sprinkles of gray on his front legs and spine area.......hmmmm.........this will be interesting!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts