Labradoodle Forums banner

3 CRATES and 1 NUTCASE??? warning graphic pics

7K views 36 replies 17 participants last post by  gene 
#1 ·
OKay hopefully y'all have a good sense of humor with this post!!
Between all the talk about CRATES and NOW Being SNOWED IN
well the devilish side in me came out! ( i know, so what else i new) :wink:

To CRATE or NOT To Crate is no longer a question here as i played Goldilocks with Beau and Peanut's crate hahahahaa

my son and Dave thought it was funny to also lock the crate too hahhaa

WANTED: Get out of Jail Card Besides Beau's crate is too small for me :wink:

3's Company when Max and Beau both decided to join me in Peanut's crate. and get a load of the look on max's face hahahaa
I do believe he had 2nd thoughts AFTER he climbed in with me and Beau and refused to get out hahahahaa

Peanut watches from Above in her favorite way: in my son's arms

Peanut gets in on the Act

Lastly the fun part: GETTING OUT
NOTE: let Doodles go OUT 1st then you can easily crawl out hahahaaa

WARNING: Do NOT ATTEMPT This at HOME UNLESS you KNOW at least one person in your household loves you enough to unlock a crate door
AND
do some Warm UP Stretching Exercises first
:wink: :mrgreen:

See less See more
#4 ·
Cabin fever:
-noun
1. A state characterized by anxiety, restlessness, and boredom, arising from a prolonged stay in a remote or confined place.
[Origin: 1915-20, Americanism]

Men in white coats:
-slang
1. Scientists that take insane people away to asylums where they study them.

2. The people that work at mental institutions

#7 ·
LESLIE....we've only gotten 10 in of snow so far which is better than the original prediction of 18in hahhaha then again still have the night to get thru.

Ellabee: cabin fever YES ..white men in coats wanting to STUDY ME hahaha i think not!! i'd drive them crazy :shock:

and now we have closed the door on crate questions
(in my house that is) hahahhaa!!!

y'all SHOULD TRY IT sometime!! hahahaa
high 5 to ya SUE!! hahaaaaaaaaaa

#11 ·
hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG GENE , NOW THAT is funny!!! hhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i can't stop laughing!!! hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#15 ·
HAWWWHHHHAAAAAAWWWHHHAAAAAaaaaa!!! *sigh* *snort*...

Ann Marie, you are something else! And, you know, I can see now what happened to AnnMarie's 5th from the other thread! :lol: 8)

Don't you just wonder, sometimes, how people come up with these things???? (Ahem...yes, AnnMarie?)

Tooooooooooo darned cute!

#18 ·
you know, if they made a crate big enough i'd put my pillow and sleeping bag in it. Kinda cozy like a den you know :wink: hahahhahaa
or a good camping item perhaps? hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

just messin with ya!!

#21 ·
Linda said:
Ewww, that gives me the heebie jeebies..looks like the drawers at the morgue! :shock: :lol:
Annmarie, I guess you are crate trained now? :lol: I love how your fingers are curled around the wire! :lol:
well let's put it this way ....EVEN though i laugh so hard at times, NO accidents YET :shock: and I don't yell "let me out now". :wink:
guess that means i am trained hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mrgreen:

#23 ·
NOPE as mine were tied to the Maple tree when i worked out in the yard hahahhahaaa now am i serious or joking? heh heh heh

on a serious note: my parents did build a HUGE Xpen for me in North Carolina so my mom could hang clothes outside and keep an eye on me.
Guess what? if she even blinked I was gone like a houdini!! i always managed to climb out hahahha Once i had stopped a tractor trailer in the road with my tricycle playing imaginery traffic cop hahahhaPOOR MOM hahhaha

G
#25 ·
Scary Gene!
The photo is from a Mom's blog who SAYS her children LOVE to play in the crate :lol: ...so, of course, I figured they were relatives of Annmarie's :lol:
....Just thought I would post that so DYFS isn't knocking on MY door :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.