1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow! It is hard to compete with those beautiful dogs!
I don't know if I have any "calendar quality" pictres! I am not a great photographer! I'll check around.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow thanks!! i hope to enter both peanut and max

OH i saw Kumo on there already! and isn't dante one of someone's here?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yes, I sent in Dante's photo just for the heck of it - my daughter thought it was really cool to see his photo with all the other dogs. I would have tried to take a more recent photo but I can't get him to sit still long enough! It's neat going out and seeing the other doodles from the forum!

Heather

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Heather ...Dante came out great for a black dog. i find it so hard to get a good clear picture of Max whereas peanut is easier

·
Registered
177 Posts
Trying to get a good photo of a black dog is tough, but I have to say Dante is a doll....hmm, maybe I should enter Abby in the swimsuit competition - you know, a little yellow polka dot number that contrasts her lovely black coat :roll:

G

·
I've tried to e-mail Boyd's picture twice but the e-mail address keeps bouncing back as undeliverable to recipient. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HEY GENE...nice paint job hahhahhaa!!! Jonah looks totally hip! :D :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2008 calendar competition winners

I would like to thank everybody who entered the competition.
i made my selection and all winers have been notified.
im currently designing the calendar and when its finished it will be purchasable through my site.
i will be making a donation from every calendar sold to the http://www.labradoodle-rescue.com/
thank you to everybody who took part.
you can see the winners on my site
http://www.jerrythelabradoodle.co.uk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts