Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 three yr old beautiful doodle sisters. I bought casper and ellabelle for my boys nov. 3 yrs ago. We thought they would be great for children with allergies to dogs. They continue to have severe allergies to even the doodles. Because the doodles are so sweet and incredibly smart, it has just been a gut wrenching decision to try to find them another home. I truly have no choice. The doodles desperatley need some one to play with. Please let me know if you are interested. They are white and from the exact same litter.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I am sorry to hear that. I hope you find them a happy forever home.

G

·
Gosh, I am so sorry! Shannon at Idog would be a huge help to you. Even if idog does not take over, Shannon can help you thru the process of finding them a wonderful, nw home. She will know the questions to ask prospective new owners. Her email is [email protected].
If that does not work out, maybe post some more details and photos. Generation, coat type, house trained, crate trained, good with children/cats/other dogs, problems, concerns, do you want them to stay together, etc?
Please keep us posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts