Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...i am wondering if anyone else out there had Doodle playtime battle scars like me? DAVE laughs each and every time they're under my chair. This morning i was barely awake, reading forum posts with 2 doodles under me play biting and clicking teeth till all of a sudden i yell "OWWWWW'. MAX bit my shin instead of peanut's fur!!!! :roll:
Dave said he saw it coming but hahahhahhahaa he couldn't stop laughing!!!! :roll: especially when i got up to get coffee refill and CLUNK max's head bangs into same shin he bit by mistake earlier hahahhahaa

my morning starts off with them like this

then progresses to this

and when i yell OWWWWWWWWW
they next act innocent like this

·
Registered
980 Posts
ahahahahahaha! It's not as funny as gettin pantsed, but it's pretty cute!

My skin on my arms is getting so thin. I call it my old lady skin. One swipe of Dex's claws and I'm bleeding all over the place. My arms look like a road map, and people are starting to whisper and give funny looks.

That last picture is classic. If you can picture one of those culprits as a cat pretending to be innocent, you will see the picture of my house, LOL.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...you always get the best photos of them!! Sorry no advice here...maybe the shinguards are a good idea :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paws??? thos baby teeth are wicked hahahhaa and Max's head is solid as a rock when he bangs into my shins !! hahahhahahaa

i figure that maybe wearing goalie hockey gear in the morning will protect me and i can set up an IV to the coffee pot perhaps ??
hahhahahaaa
and i love ALMOST every minute of their playtime :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Classic pictures Annmarie of innocence personified!! :shock:
I have an idea....get yourself a mini 1-2 cup coffeepot for your computer table...then get a pillow and long bungee cord and wrap your legs (just LOVE those bungee cords...they come in handy for just about everything! even wrapping Genes couch with a blue tarp... :shock: ) This way you can have your coffee in peace while reading the forum and your shins will be protected! :wink:
Kathie, Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cinsmom...ok i ifnally have a few bruises to prove to my family that i get Doodlized battle wounds! :wink: they're a lovely purple too i might add
hahhahhaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
now that'sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet~~~~!!!! :D :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts