1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ohhhhhhhhhh i am a nervous wreck here with excitement as

LESLIE , her hubby and DEXTER get to meet KIRBY in 2 DAYS :D

i feel like a 6 yr old kid waiting for Santa Claus to arrive hahhahahhaaa

Leslie my house still isn't really clean so were going to put on fleece coats and spray them with endust ...so my house can get dusted. and I think Thursday night we'll put booties on with orange glo cleaner on them. That way when the do their doodle 500 runs half the night my floors will be clean and shiny :wink: we're hiding all toys so no one piece of fuzz can be seen. and we're giving them straws to drink from their water bowl :wink:
hahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
YEAH RIGHT!!!

KIRBY has a new forever home EVERYONE as of FRIDAY AUG 17th!!!! :D :D :D :D and if it weren't for this forum would Kirby have ended up in my arms finding a great person to call him "her new baby"

Another great reason to be a part of this forum: Great people with great big loving hearts!
CONGRATS LESLIE !!!!!!

LASTLY KIRBY"S tail feels and looks like HUMAN HAIR , We call it the Doctor Suess tail

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Heck, I am in love with that little guy too! His smile is infectious and his personality shines through in all of his photos. I don't know who's luckier - Leslie or Kirby! I'm counting along with the two of you..

PS Annmarie - when your guys get through cleaning your house, could you send them here? I'll give them a good reference :p

PPS - Dr Seuss tail!!!! - LOL that is right on the money...how funny....

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I'm ready for a good housecleaning too!! I'll even buy you new rubber gloves!!

I remember when I went to get Miko.....those last 2 days are the longest!! Can't wait for pictures of the meeting and a mini doodle romp that is sure to happen! That tail is amazing....Sam i am!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Oh aren't they going to be a lovely pair to take for a walk! I bet they'll go very nicely together.

How exciting for you Leslie!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Leslie ....

Not only are you going to have two darling doodles ... but they will be color coordinated. How fashion forward! :lol:

I am all excited for the two of you (you and Annmarie), can't begin to imagine how you are feeling! :D :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
One more day Leslie....just one more day!! :D I'm sure there is much excitement in both households! I wonder if Dex is picking up on it??? And Max,Peanut and Kirbry are probably just running around as usual, because there's ALWAYS excitement at Annmarie's house!!!!! :shock: :D :D ...Bwahahahahaha....enjoy your trip and all the new experiences! And we need lottsa pics!! :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ONE MORE DAY!!!! :D

I don't know if am more worried about cleaning my house hahaha or Kirby meeting everyone :wink:

all I know is i am going to take tons of pics...have some kleenex handy when he leaves, and smile a big smile knowing KIRBY is going to be with a GREAT loving home with LESLIE.

oh i can't wait to see my 1st white doodle DEXTER the teddy bear :D

and Kathie....you're right NEVER a DULL MOMENT Here hahhahahaha

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
YEAH we get to see Kirby TOMORROW :D

We took Dexter for an extra long dog park visit tonight so he will be set for the long drive tomorrow.

:D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK Leslie...i just bathed PEANUT and MAX together :shock: hahahaa they did great!!! i have a hand held shower in the tub with glass sliding dooors :wink:

KIRBY IS NEXT!!! wanna know why? Cause DEAR ole DAVE took the dogs out for a frockling walk in the MUD :shock:
Dave is lucky i love him........ok time to get KIRBY clean again hahahaa

Leslie when you get here you can let him walk all he wants in fact there is a place called MENDON PONDS PARK 3mi down road :wink:
OR
we can let 3 doodles do doodle 500 runs in the house :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts