Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, you read that right......Miko has aquired freedom status as of 2 days ago!! :shock: I did a trial last week when I went on a short errand, then again friday when I got my hair cut. No problems, so we tried a whole day yesterday and today. There was some piddlin' and Jonah pooped, but he's been doing that for a while now! :evil: Thank the Lord for hardwood floors!! :wink:
When I leave, they get treats, so I still put Miko's in her cage, but don't latch it. When I got home today, they had moved a few chairs, but no destruction. The best part is no yippy Miko when I drive in the driveway! when I get home, Miko still looks at me as if to say...."Was I allowed to come out? If not, I'm truly sorry!".

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
YEAHHHH
It's really a great relief when their puppy antics decrease. Pups are SO cute, but they're a handful. Once they settle down so can we. LOL

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ah Gene I am so happy for you Jonah and Miko
I knew she could do it.
She told me so........................

GOOD GIRL MIKO
YEAH

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

Whoa Miko Honey!!! I'm soooo jealous!!!! Why can't I be more like you???
Hmmmm???? Think I'll EVER get my freedom???? :roll: Molly and me and Mom wish you a HIGH FIVE for your accomplishments!!!! :wink:

Fondly,
Raleigh! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hard to believe we'll ever reach the freedom stage!!! Way to go Miko!

G

·
WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS MIKO! (and Gene!) I knew my precious Miko would behave! She is such a little lady! Now Jonah, don't go tempting her into trouble! You know how those boys are.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Such a GOOD GIRL!!!!!! Way to go Miko sweetie!! YAY!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
We are sooooooooo proud of you MIKO and Jonah too
way to go!!!! :D :D :D :D

With Beau i think we'll be waiting another year here hhhahaa or let Max have his freedom soon. Peanut, ohhhhhhh that's a tough one ahhahaha

G

·
Yeah Miko....We all knew you are a good girl and would never destroy anything!!! Glad your Dad gave you your freedom!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ways to go fellow doodle and doodlette. We are always crated when moms gone. I get to run free in the bedroom at night, but Frankie got one free night and he ate moms sandal--not good!!!!!!!! But he pooped like a goose for 3 days, that will teach him, -----well maybe not. Congrats on your freedom.

Tucker and Frankie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene that really is great news!!!!
NOW regarding the XMAS TREE.......hhahahhaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm not that brave. Every time I think about leaving my puppies alone and
free to roam the house, I remember Jonah --

Different dog, different furniture -- same idea.
Best of luck with this one Gene!!! :lol:

Bryan

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I still have the xpen around the new leather love seat. So far, they only "move" the recliner and another chair.....how?? I don't want to know!! :wink:

On the tree thing Annmarie.....the x-pen is large enough to separate that part of the living room. See sometimes a small house IS a Godsend!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
gene said:
On the tree thing Annmarie.....the x-pen is large enough to separate that part of the living room. See sometimes a small house IS a Godsend!! :wink:
You can say that again! I love being able to block off areas with the x-pen!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Gene, I am going to try your Xpen/Xmas tree plan. We will be tending my daughter's dachund mix for Christmas (she's off to Wisconsin to meet her fiance's family) and I pray that xpen will hold them back :twisted: :twisted: It will be the first time Tanner has had a friend sleep over.....and her dog, Jumping Jet Jackson, is a MEGA Chewer :twisted: :twisted:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated especially since we want the house to still be standing when we put it on the market next spring.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts