Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone... here's another great looking guys who is looking for a foreverhome... retired stud... he is quite handsome... here is what his owner has to say about him...

We have decided to retire our standard F1 chocolate male labradoodle. Java is 2 1/2 years young. He is CKC registered, microchipped, hip tested, and up to date on all shots. Java is a wonderful, loving dog that enjoys the outdoors. He makes for an excellent running companion. He doesn't bark and underwent a 5 week obedience course. He walks very well on-leash. His ideal home would be an active single guy or family with older children who are very active outside. He is not aggressive at all to children or other dogs. However, due to his large size, a home with very small children would probably not be a good fit. He needs a fenced in yard and would love to have another dog as a companion.

For more information, please PM me
thank you :D

Here are some pictures of him...

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Ooooo he is so gorgeous ! I'm sure you will find a loving home for him as soon as someone meets him in person, they will fall in love - he looks like a cuddler

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
He is a darling dog!
He is retiring, so have you neutered him or are you just retiring him from your program?
How large is he...he looks a lot like Denver...we love Denver!
I know that you will find a great home for him.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, he is in Georgia! He is quite handsome isn't he? PM me for the contact information!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh weird? I can see it when I pull the thread up... hmmm... let me try it again...

how's that?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Perfect and he is gorgeous and he does resemble Denver..............
He also has the same name as Denver's Mother...............

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was totally thinking he looked like Denver! Perhaps, Denver needs a brother???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts