Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoenix area doodle owners,

The 1st Annual Phoenix Doodle Romp will be held at 5pm Saturday, May 13th at Washington Park.

21st Avenue north of Maryland (between Bethany Home and Glendale roads). Phone (602) 262-6971. The park is open from approximately 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.

The park features:

-2.65 acres, grass surface
-Six-foot-high perimeter fencing and two double-gated entrances
-a water fountain and two watering stations for dogs
-Accessible to people with disabilities
-benches
-mutt mitt dispensers and garbage cans for dog waste.
-separate areas, with independent entrances, for large and small dogs

Please post if you can attend!! Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Linda,
I wish you could come too!! Yes Frenchy (or French fry as we lovingly refer to her :lol: ) will be there. I had to schedule the romp later than I had originally wanted to because Frenchy was spayed on the 25th so we needed to give her enough time to heal before she romped! Both doggies are doing very well. Some time you will have to come for a visit!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Uh oh, I have a conflict at 5:00. Any chance people can come earlier? I know it will be hot but I guess I'm willing to deal with it. Let me know.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Julie,
Actually, I am meeting up with a woman who has 2 Rutland Manor LDs at 4:00 because she too has a conflict and will need to leave early. If this works for you.....I'll see you at 4!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Phoenix rompers.....it looks like it's gonna be a hot one!! I am planning on bringing a cooler with ice for the doggies to play with and cool off with. Forecast says 101 degrees!! Sheesh! Well, I still hope to see you guys there. We can huddle in the shade! I will be at the park at 4pm so feel free to come early!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am sorry to say that I am not going to be able to make it this time. I have a conflict, a graduation party in Chandler.

Have a great time and be sure to post some pictures.

Julie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts