Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I have fallen in love with the Labradoodle, and in researching as much as I could about them, I found this forum! Hopefully you won't all mind my barrage of questions in our search for a pup, and then even more once he's home!

I will be sure to share pics when it happens, but for now, here's my "almost" dog Oliver, my long haired cat!

Cheers!
Brooke

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome Brooke and wanna be doodle Oliver. Feel free to ask away, and also the search option at the top of the forum can be very useful. We're here to help....welcome to the insanity! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Brooke! nice to meet you and this is a place with a wealth of information.

OH also the SEARCH button, you can type what you want and TONS of previous questions/posts show up...hahhaa i spent a whole week reading them when i joined and learned alot too :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome Brooke and Oliver! We are always happy to share our doodle stories and advice!
And we are always happy to see new faces...kitty faces, doggie faces and folk faces! :wink:

G

·
Hi Brooke:

We never get tired of talking about our dogs. It's nice to know that others have gone through or are going through what you are going through with your dog. Lots of great folks on here.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Doodleland is a wonderful place! Welcome!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Brooke! I'm a soon to be Doodle owner too. We are still waiting to hear if breeding was a success. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know how it feels to wait expectantly for your own doodle, my own arrives on the 17th this month. I check out his picture only about once every 30 minutes or so...

Chad

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Lora, I am getting Winston from a breeder in Indiana whom I was referred to by a friend. It's a smaller operation but I wouldn't call her a backyard breeder as she is responsible with her breeding stock and tracks the health of her dogs. She also has good policies in regard to returning a dog for health reasons or the inability to care for the dog and her dogs are raised in home with her family.

I noticed Boyd when I saw his pic, always nice to see another F1b parti doodle. How old is Boyd and what type of coat does he have and what type of coats has he gone through in his 1st year?

Lots of questions pop into one's mind while waiting for their doodle.

Chad

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi Chad! Boyd's coat has remained quite consistent from puppyhood to adulthood. He is 17 months old now. He's got a wavy coat - hair is really soft on most of his body but he's got a patch on his rump that is kinda wiry/frizzy.

He also is little to no shed and doesn't smell at all (except when he poots). :oops: .

·
Registered
55 Posts
Brooke,

I found your intro. Oliver is cute. We have 2 indoor cats and 4 barn cats. I think they will probably get along with our new Doodle. I'll let you know how that works for us!!!!!

Only 2 more weeks until your Doodle arrives!! WooHoo!!

Dave

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yesterday was THE day! Well..................................?

You're probably exhausted......I'll try to be patient while waiting for details on Riley. :)

But not too patient! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts