Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are 4 of our girls. The black and the chubby darker one with the wavey coat above it are the 2 that are reserved.

These are my 7 boys and one female who somehow ended up in the wrong picture.. The large apricot male is first one who's showing signs of his eyes opening.

My youngest daughter Kate, with the large apricot male to show his size.

Shannon, (my main helper with the pups) holding the little black/silver female she's reserved for herself. She's got a way with animals that is priceless. My dogs love her! (So does my son who she's dated for nearly 2 years.) :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Talk about a major puppy fix!!! wow!!! thanks for posting them :D :D :D

(i'll take one of each please :mrgreen: )

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beautiful little babies Tink! Thanks for sharing!!! BTW, how is Montana doing???

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awww no fair posting pictures of those adorable puppies when I can't have one!!

They are growing so fast - Glad to see everyone is healthy :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tonight I'm beginning to see just a tiny slit of eye opening on 3 of the babies. It will be so neat to see them able to open those baby blues!

Next weekend my granddaughters are coming, so I'm eager to take pictures of them with the pups for my site. Only the older one has even seen the pups and that was the day they were born, so she didn't get to handle them or check them out like she'd have liked to. Next weekend the pups will be almost 3 weeks old, so should be better able to handle being held and admired a bit. I've been protective of them so far, so it will be fun to be able to start sharing them a bit more.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Beautiful Girls .... Beautiful Pups! A wonderful smile for a Monday morning! Thank you! How is Mom and Montana?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sue and hmz819....wanna bet? hahhahaaaaaaa :wink: :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts